It is the era of internet and World Wide Web. Moreover, shopping on internet is a very good platform for people to save their time, energy and money. Everyone likes to get as much benefit as possible through this medium by shopping online. All the e-commerce companies,whether some giants like Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal or newer online merchants try to offer their products in lesser prices and maximum discounts. So, below are some tips to get that extra discount or cashback on your orders for various products.If you are new to online shopping, read this post providing details on how to shop online.
Compare the prices offered on multiple sites
It is a hard task to compare price of a single product on number of websites. However, the product you are looking for on a particular website might be available for a much lesser price on the other website. To make this task easy for you and save your time and money, there are comparison sites and mobile apps that compare prices of a product offered by different merchants. You can simply find the best deal for your product on these sites and select the merchant, which offers the best price.
Coupons available for the selected merchant
Just like comparison sites, many coupon sitesprovide link to the offered deal or provide you the coupon code required for the deal. You can get the promo code from these sites and use it while placing the order.
Get the best cashback offer on the product
Cashback is also a kind of discount, which is credited to your wallet of cashback providing site after making the payment. There are multiple cashback sites and mobile apps, which provide you cashback on your purchases from shopping online stores through their sites. Banks such as Axis, ICICI, HDFC & SBI also offer cashback on special occasions if the payment is made through their debit or credit cards. Cashback is usually deposited in your account with that bank after shopping return period is complete.
Select the best payment procedure
These is seen a rapid increase in the popularity and awareness of e-payment gateways in India with a rising competition in this sector. These e-wallets provide additional discounts in the form of cashback to their users. You can pay your order on various online merchants using these e-wallets to avail some exciting deals.
- So, we can conclude this procedure in 4 easy steps below, in order to get maximum discounts and cashback while purchasing stuff online.
- Comparison of prices of the product you are buying on major online sites and select the one which offers lowest price.
- Getting coupons from the coupons sites for your purchase item. One such popular site is MyCouponPromotion.
- Get the cashback from cashback service sites for your order such as Paytm or Snapdeal.
- Pay using one of the online payment gateway offering best deal for your order. Mobikwik and Oxigen wallet are quite popular payment these days in India.
So get ready to shop more and save more!